- a.k.a. GEISTa Reguły Interakcji ze Studentami: here (currently only in Polish)
Current lists of courses taught can be found in the JU USOSweb system:
Details of the content and credit rules for each course can be found in the JU Sylabus.
Human-AI Laboratory (HAL)
A didactic laboratory established in 2021 at the Jagiellonian University under the project HAL2021: Human-AI Laboratory (ArsDocendi UJ; project number: 37.2020).
The laboratory includes the equipment needed to conduct practical laboratory classes focusing on modern methods of human-machine interaction based on artificial intelligence methods. In particular, the laboratory is equipped with:
- 3x biosignalsplux Explorer physiological signal measurement kits
- Hardware acceleration modules for AI: 2x Groove AI Hat (for Raspberry Pi), 2x Intel Neural Compute Stick 2 (with USB interface), 4x Google Coral Dev Board (standalone boards)
- 4x Raspberry Pi 4B minicomputers
- 5x Android phones with NPU module dedicated to machine learning and with ARcore SDK support for augmented reality solutions (XIAOMI Mi 10 Lite 5G 6/128 GB)
- 2x 1TB external drives for data collected in experiments
Equipment from the lab is used in the following courses, among others:
- AI workshop I & II (WFAIS.IF-XG322.0, WFAIS.IF-XG324.0)
- Psycho-physiological signal analysis workshop (WFAIS.IF-X218.0)
- Ambient Intelligence Systems (WFAIS.IF-XG323.0)
- Data Mining workshop (WFAIS.IF-X217.0)