Hybrid Knowledge Engineering (HeKatE)
The research project regards Software Engineering based on Knowledge Engineering. The scope of the project includes but it is not limited to Knowledge Representation, Processing and Visualization methods. Main areas include:
- Knowledge Representation Methods
- Software Design Methods based on Knowledge Engineering
- Knowledge-based Runtime Environments for Standalone and Embedded Systems
The main HeKatE Web Page: http://hekate.ia.agh.edu.pl
- There is a semantic gap in the contemporary Software Engineering which should be minimized
- Designed Knowledge Base is a 'program' capable of running, assuming that a proper runtime environment is supplied
- The Knowledge Base can be verified and its proper behavior can be assured.
- The Knowledge Base can be easily extended to meet new requirements, implement new functionality etc.
- knowledge concetualization with ALSV(FD)
- rulebase formalization with XTT2
- the HaDEs design environment and toolset includes:
- rule-based knowledgebase is:
- number of rule systems cases has been modeled using the HeKatE approach
Go back to → projects